Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2006 Corolla XRS
7,374 Posts
Most of it is true.

Reliable, decent quality, and millions around the world. Don't think the Corolla is like the big 3 that has rusted in the pasture. There are some TE and KE's that are restoreable.

·
Registered
Corolla Hatchback
750 Posts
Fitment industries, making Donut media look Flawless.

They are a good company to buy from, but I often get the feeling they are "kinda car guys" who happen to work in a shop. Or maybe it's that Stancey McHotpants boys don't know much about cars? IDK.

·
Registered
2019 Corolla Hatchback XSE
21 Posts
Everytime I see background wall of wheels, I feel they want to sell me something from their shop.

They need more background pics and videos of the subject instead of looking at the guy and his wheels he carries in his store.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Everytime I see background wall of wheels, I feel they want to sell me something from their shop.

They need more background pics and videos of the subject instead of looking at the guy and his wheels he carries in his store.
Yeah, it is strange it is like they sell wheels, tires, and suspension...They are a shop and want to sell aftermarket parts if you didnt know they dont just make YouTube content for fun...

·
Registered
Corolla Hatchback
750 Posts
Yeah, it is strange it is like they sell wheels, tires, and suspension...They are a shop and want to sell aftermarket parts if you didnt know they dont just make YouTube content for fun...
It's where the kids are, so it's where they have to promote. Long gone are the days of Sport Compact Car Magazine for advertisements. (god I miss that magazine)

·
straight cash homie
19,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's where the kids are, so it's where they have to promote. Long gone are the days of Sport Compact Car Magazine for advertisements. (god I miss that magazine)
Most of the rags got killed unfortunately. There's always Stupid Street 😭 I haven't read D Sport lately, supposedly it has more tech than SS but fewer places to go read magazines these days.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts