Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
might just be me.. but i dont see how thats better? as far as storage room.. i see it being better if you like the looks and dont really need much storage room

the a full size fj you have roof rack for storage imo

·
Registered
2 Posts
I absolutely LOVE this concept. Pul-leeze put this vehicle into production, Toyota. I always buy 1-2 year old vehicles to let someone else take the early depreciation -- but in this case, I'd buy this one brand spanking new, if it was available. LOVE it!

p.s. Expand the exterior colors to include a couple of shades of green. Bada-bing!

p.p.s. Does anyone offer a conversion like this on stock FJ Cruisers? And if so, how much? Thanks.

Okay, I hadn't seen this article with photos of a similar conversion. But I still prefer the look of the model above. Sweet.
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FirstDrives/articleId=121892?tid=edmunds.il.home.photopanel..1.*#6

·
Registered
Tacoma PreRunner V6
1,601 Posts
Impractical. That "bed" looks like it would only be good for storing gas cans or a cooler. You can already do that in a stock FJC.

Soft top would be awesome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Impractical. That "bed" looks like it would only be good for storing gas cans or a cooler.
If you want "practical" get something other than an FJ Cruiser. I'm glad Toyota had the guts to turn an impractical concept vehicle into a production model. They should make this mod an option, too. Keep it going and gain new buyers. Maybe have a lid on the "bed" to make it more like a weather tight trunk. I used to own an "impractical" Miata and loved that impracticality, too :)

·
Registered
'06 Prerunner TRD
1,093 Posts
Impractical. That "bed" looks like it would only be good for storing gas cans or a cooler. You can already do that in a stock FJC.

Soft top would be awesome.
Here you go- saw it this evening...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts