·
Registered
81 Posts
Sirius = Howard Stern

·
Engine 80 is in service
'10 FJ Cruiser 4x4
1,040 Posts
I prefer XM. I'm off on Sundays, so I watch NFL football, rather than listen to it. XM has major-conference NCAA sports coverage, and they also have MLB play-by-play for every game, all season long. It's just a better fit for me.

Programming and hardware are six of one, half-dozen of the other. Too similar to make the call based on that.

·
HANG UP AND DRIVE!!!
948 Posts
I'm thinking about getting XM at some point down the road. The reason I absolutley WILL NOT go with Sirius is How-wierd Stern. I would never knowingly ever do anything that would put one red penny in that FuCkTaRd'S pocket.

·
Tacoholic
343 Posts
Sirius Rocks

Sirius, is better. They have better music channels with real live produced shows with real live interested dj.s

I am not sure, but I can almost for sure guarantee you that Sirius has less subscribers cancelling their subscriptions.

·
Registered
78 Posts
nomad said:
I'm thinking about getting XM at some point down the road. The reason I absolutley WILL NOT go with Sirius is How-wierd Stern. I would never knowingly ever do anything that would put one red penny in that FuCkTaRd'S pocket.
Hell yeah...what he said. Plus, XM has MLB, NCAA Big Ten sports, more stations and something like twice as many subscribers....no need to pay dumbass Stern 100 freaking million wasted bucks a year just to try to lure subscribers. More and more stations all the time it seems.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.