Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Toyota Pickup 4x2
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum and have searched some but cant locate the information I am realy looking for so here goes I just recently purchased a 93 Toy P/U, swb, standard cab, 5 speed, efi 4 cyl, nothing special just a $500 beater that only had 99,000 miles on it and it runs great. The bed is in pretty bad shape so I was thinking on replacing it with a flat/stake bed but cant locate any information on them for smaller trucks. Also does anyone make a dually wheel kit for these trucks, dont really need it just looks cool. Years ago I worked for a HVAC company and we had a dually toy for in town deliveries and to the best of my knowledge it came from toyota with a flat bed and duals. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Greg G:)

·
One with the farce
3,497 Posts
There are a couple of different styles. One is the 1/2 ton diff with "siamese" dually rims that bolt to the axle by only the inner rim, which is what I have (for now) - see sig truck.
The other kind is the full floater diff which is in the motorhomes and C&C (cab and chassis). That's the desirable one to have because the wheels and axle end won't snap off.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If they are still available I can get factory Dually rear ends BRAND NEW in the box with 4 rims. Complete with cables and mounting hardware. Believe they will work on any 84 to 94 truck, dunno if they changed things after 94.

$1200 a deal considering a salvage yard wanted that for a USED dually rear end.

------------------

1 - 5 of 5 Posts