Toyota Nation Forum banner

FLip screen

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  cosmicbluexrs 
#1 ·
anyone interest in a Pioneer Touch screen 6600 DVD with VCD/MP3/CD/NAV/TV/DVD with video input and output, audio input and output, video game system, and with all the wires that u need to hook up! reply plz! they are SO NEw, they are only 2 weeks old!

reply me back!

thanks!

#5 ·
well.......guys, im getting a car, and dun think i will drive Matrix untill winter! I dun even know if i will drive matrix! shit....I will miss matrix!

but yea, the screen with all the wires, im looking at around $2700, when i got it, i paid 3000

aem cold air intake - 220

eibac springs (sportline) - 250

#7 ·
sigh........my matrix is in a pretty high Kms right now, and plus i live in markham but i work at sauga, and i dun wanna drive matrix around like this, so i guess, i will give the matrix to my mom and yea, im getting Eagle Talon TSI AWD TURBO!

well.........anyone wants those parts for matrix?

#8 ·
Bibby said:
sigh........my matrix is in a pretty high Kms right now, and plus i live in markham but i work at sauga, and i dun wanna drive matrix around like this, so i guess, i will give the matrix to my mom and yea, im getting Eagle Talon TSI AWD TURBO!

well.........anyone wants those parts for matrix?
what kind of TriXx u have dude and what are u letting go of off the car?
list them so we know, and can choose what we want or don't want...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.