Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Sienna LE, 1996 T100, 2007 Camry SE V6
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My 99 Corolla CE was purchased by my wife before we met and was previously a rental car so she never got the factory floor mats. I just bought new Factory Toyota Corolla 4-peice carpeted floormat set for about $46 USD from http://www.1sttoyotaparts.com/. It is an exact fit! They are a Toyota dealer in the Seattle area. It even has corolla embossed in the carpet and included a new clip for the driver side. Even though the car has 216,000 miles on it, it looks good; however, new floormats really spruced things up. Give them a call if you are interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Competitive Floor Mat Floor Mat products from various China Floor Mat manufacturers and Floor Mat suppliers are listed below, please view them and select the most helpful info for you. Besides, we also provide you with Floor Mat related products such as Non-Slip Mat, Braided Rug, Door Mat, Car Floor Mat for your choice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.