Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
They fit fine... but you have to cut a piece of your bumper out. There is actually writing on the back side that says... "CUT HERE". It is pretty simple. Look at my sig... can't tell the difference.

·
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Your best bet is to find them used. They can get pretty pricey though. I got a pretty good deal on mine because the mounts were broken. Took me about 5 minutes to fix... I think I ended up getting them for $75. You generally will see them in the $200 range.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so i got the lights off ebay for about 200 USD and had them installed...one thing we couldn't figure out though...the jdm switch that came with the light had three settings...the first is the neutral position which is obviously off...the second is the 'ON' position that turns the lights on...the third setting is written in japanese and i have no idea what it does...the way its wired right now it just does the same thing as the 'ON' position...does anyone know what this is for?

·
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
I know some of the JDM lights have the capability of turning as you turn. But you need the motors and all other compontents to make them work. I'm not sure if that is what the 3rd setting is... but it is a possibility. Post a picture... maybe someone can translate.

Props on not starting a new thread :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.