4381 - 4400 of 4435 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Had some of this today--

Sweet Smoke BBQ
127 E High St, Jefferson City, MO 65101
(573) 415-2480

Excellent. Everything I had, Sausage, brisket, and beans was perfect. The beans were outstanding if not a touch sweeter than I like normally. Sweet, smokey and a hint of smoke bbn with a touch of something extra to give them personality.

Highly recommended.
I'll have to remember that on one of my trips to Texas. I'm always looking for a good place to eat on the road.

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
If you ice cream lovers haven't tried Twix ice cream bars yet you seriously need to. So yummy!

·
7,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,384
Fish n chips and a cold beer from Yorkshire County at Epcot. I've also had several small trays from the Food and wine festival carts. Some steak, Filet. Some cheddar and bacon soup, an awesome corn beef with cheese and chips at flavors of fire. I've went lite for a couple days and have around 5 miles walking so I don't feel too bad. First drop of alcohol in 5 months.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Fish n chips and a cold beer from Yorkshire County at Epcot. I've also had several small trays from the Food and wine festival carts. Some steak, Filet. Some cheddar and bacon soup, an awesome corn beef with cheese and chips at flavors of fire. I've went lite for a couple days and have around 5 miles walking so I don't feel too bad. First drop of alcohol in 5 months. View attachment 282959
That looked tasty.

·
7,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,386
BOG for breakfast. I LOVE the theming in this restaurant, some of the best if not THE best in all of Disney. Food is great as always, potatoes seasoned excellent, great sausage,, not super greasy, great pastries. Yum.

·
Mr. Roo
10,929 Posts
If you ice cream lovers haven't tried Twix ice cream bars yet you seriously need to. So yummy!

I've tried them, but I never was a fan of those sorts of "ice creams". They don't really have any taste to me, and are more like just frozen candy bars, which I don't like either. Just makes them hard and bland imo

·
Premium Member
34,688 Posts
I've tried them, but I never was a fan of those sorts of "ice creams". They don't really have any taste to me, and are more like just frozen candy bars, which I don't like either. Just makes them hard and bland imo
It's the only way I'll eat a Pop Tart. Throw that sucker in the freezer and eat it rock hard.

·
Premium Member
34,688 Posts
poptarts fall into the same category for me. I don't like them hard/cold/bland, or toasted. Just right out of the package for me. 4 poptarts every day at work lol
Holy shit that's a lot of sugar to load up on! Your pancreas hates you, you know that, right?

LOL!

·
7,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,393
The wife liked the shrimp from China and the ham au gratin potatoes from Germany. We shared some more fish and chips again as well. Ended the night at Teppan Edo, which we have never been to. It's one of the all around the grill dinner show affairs. NOISY. It's the biggest I have ever seen and I don't think I would do it again. It was hard to have a conversation. They must of had at least 25 of them going at once in room after room all open to one another. It was good, if not a little different from others I have been to. I had asparagus that was amazing but he grilled it with the other veggies so I had to eat it long before the steak was done or let it sit and get ice cold.

·
7,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,397
Speaking of sugar intake.

And a MNSSHP exclusive "Amuck" cupcake. Incredibly rich, three of us could barely finish it. Me with some hot coffee to cut the sugar.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="ab1IYlj"><a href=" ">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Had a grilled chicken fajita with cheese, grilled onions and peppers. Was really tasty so didn't even use salsa on it. Later will be yummy watermelon.

4381 - 4400 of 4435 Posts