Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello. My name is Ray and IM VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR CAR!! Im receiving my license in a month and would love that car to be my first!! The only problem I see is that I live in California, USA. BUT, IM MORE THAN WILLING TO PAY FOR THAT NEW ENGINE AND THE SHIPPING OF THE CAR AS WELL IF YOU'RE WILLING TO? But exactly how many miles is on the new engine? Is it still a 4A-GE? Is that car a 5sp? Will this car pass California smog? PLEASE E-MAIL ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU CAN AT [email protected] ... EVEN IS YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO SELL THE CAR TO ME? PLEASE TELL ME SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE WITH MY SEARCH?!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New engine has been aquired only 100km on a rebuilt high comp block and bluetop head. The car will be running this weekend.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry no trades.
The new engine is in car is running perfect, I will be in Toronto next weekend if anyone would like to have a look at it

·
Sleeper-still sleeping
474 Posts
soulibrium said:
on mon my car was smashed. wrapped a lamp post. my bro went on a joy ride. my baby in heaven now.
Damn, man.....that sux! :mad: I hope you work out a deal with Redlyne_mr2...get another sweet-looking 86

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UPDATED PRICE< PLEASE READ
PRICE: $2950 obo[/I]
Last night the neighbor ran across the rear quarter of my ae86 with his car while it was parked on the street. The damage is anywhere from 500-1000 depending on where you sent the car. Also the rebuilt engine that I just put in is knocking. I have a feeling the person who rebuilt the engine didnt replace the rod bearings which is the same problem I had with my last engine. I do need to get rid of this car, it just isnt for me. I am asking $2950 obo for it. I would prefer if the buyer could pick up the car in Barrie. pm or email me
[email protected]
thanks everyone

·
SR86
85 Corolla GT-S AE86
30 Posts
any plans on bringing this baby back to alberta? I might be interested if it was back here :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts