Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale 1994 Toyota Camry Le, Dark pearl Blue

I wanna to sell this car, because i m going to get a new camry soon.

Engine
New timing belt
New water pump
New belt tensioner
New compressor belt
New alternator belt
New rack and pinion
New hood strut
New filter gasket
New radiator(koyo)
New thermostat
New gasket at (from the radiator hose to inlet engine)
Strut tower bar
short ram intake with ceramic coat in the pipe.
New battery
Oil change on every 3000 miles by using Mobil 1 syntechtic oil.
New engine mount (center) and dog bone mount (side)

Exterior
16 inch ASA rims
Frt 215/50/R16 91V Kumho Supra
Bck 225/50/R16 91V Nitto 450
Dual canister muffler
New part ( the part near to header for flexible stretch use when engine move up and down)
New brake pads front and back
A set of 4 Tokico struts and Intrax spring setup. (1 year old)
HID 9005/9006 light bulbs
Tinted window 65% if not mistaken (with lifetime warranty and abusive warranty at Don Evan window tint)
New door handle (driver side)
New wiper.
A small dent on the hood.

Interior
Original audio player ( iwanna to keep my current sound system)
Indiglo gauge ( Black out on tachometer side, need to change a new indiglo gauge)
Carpets
New passenger side window regulator
Ice cold AC

This cars run great and roars great. Smooth and quiet engine sound N everything works fine including defroster. The buyer will not to spend any money to maintain or repair anything when get this car. Unless they need to add-on more stuffs like, audio system or bodykits to look better.

Regarding all original stuff i took off from the car i will give it to the buyer. (original intake box, factory rims and tires, factory muffler, new aftermarket struts (monroe, used for 3 months) and factory springs)

Anyone who is interested, please contact me thru private msg, call me 405-589-1818 or email me [email protected] Price can be negotiable. My location is Stillwater Oklahoma.

By the way, is ther anyone can teach me how to insert my pictures all together in this message. I have few pictures to show , or anyone who interested can email me i will send it to them.

Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts