Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Floor mount Sub boxes and Kick panels

I am selling floor mounted sub boxes for a single 10" subwoofer(With the spare tire) or 2-3 10" Sub box(without the spare). 12" box avaliable apon request. All boxs will fit any Scion xA cars, It replaces the Spare tire floor panel for an easy removal and install. All boxes are custom fabricated of fiberglass and MDF construction. Any questions pls email me at [email protected] for more info. I will post pics as soon as I can. Option to buy boxes with subs are also avaliable. All boxes will come with JL W0 subwoofers.

Prices:

Num Size without subs/ with subs(JL W0)

1 10" $400 $450

2 10" $480 $550

1 12" $400 $500

I custom build these boxes myself so allow about 2-4weeks for delivery, sometimes shorter depending on the demand. These are pretty much the cheapest youll find to get a custom job done.

I also do other cars/trucks so if you need a job done let me know I may have the molds for them. All prices include shipping within the US. Im located in San Diego,CA

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
No Scion xA riders need a custom job done? All ready formed and ready to put in.

Price Drop:

1 10" 250 or 350 w/sub

2 10" 300 or 450 w/sub

3 10" 350 or 550 w/sub
This is what a three sub set up would look
http://www.toyotaparts4u.com/Jeremy_Nagelberg2.jpg

1 12" 280 or 380 w/sub

2 12" 350 or 550 w/sub
Any orders placed with the subs comes with JL Audio W-0 subwoofers(Which works really well in small enclosures).

* If not satisfied with the product just send it back within 30 days for a full refund. Price does not include shipping

Again the enclosure are a direct replacement of the xA spare tire cover. The single 10" set-up still allows you to keep your spare tire in place. I am currently working on getting a set-up made for a Scion xB. If anyone in the San Diego area that will allow me to get a mold made and a discount in the price please email me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I now have orders to Build Custom kick panels for the Scion xA.
I do make kick panels for the xA. They come with a 61/2" Diameter opening with a 1-11/2 inch opening for the tweeters(which is ready to be cut for your use depending on the size of tweeters you get). They will come in a black color( can be covered with carpet to match your cars interior) . The panels will fit pretty much any 61/2" speaker(not guaranteed). These kicks are made for component type speakers.

I will sell the pair for $140 shipping extra.(without speakers)

So for those looking for kick panels for your xA......send your orders to me. And again depending on the demand of purchases I get, the panels will take about 7-14days for delivary(Maybe shorter). I do take pay-pal or money orders so email me at [email protected] for more info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts