Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
OregonRolla7
2010 Corolla S
2,666 Posts
the only concern of mine is that pivot has been in the game for longer as far as i know. Wouldnt weapon R not have as much long term R&D in this department? i maybe wrong just a thought

·
Registered
2010 Toyota Corolla
131 Posts
im looking into buying the pivot, BUT.... I just saw this, now I am questioning about the weapon r system

·
Broken Legged S Owner
2010 Corolla S
430 Posts
Any word on the price?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Any word on the price?
they said $150.00 for the i-throttle unit and $25 for the PNP harness...my source...the link lol
Nice find, but i think i would rather go with a company thats been doing it longer/that other people have lol

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,777 Posts
I have no regrets with getting the Pivot as it's been on the market & is a proven piece of equipment by thousands of users. :thumbsup:

·
TN Stalker
2010 Blue Corolla S
1,249 Posts
who wants to be the guinea pig?

·
Broken Legged S Owner
2010 Corolla S
430 Posts
who wants to be the guinea pig?
Hmmm... Maybe I could.
I should write to weapon R. You think If i ask to try it and write a detailed review before I buy it to help them sell more they would go for it? Ive Heard of this being done before

·
Registered
629 Posts
Hmmm... Maybe I could.
I should write to weapon R. You think If i ask to try it and write a detailed review before I buy it to help them sell more they would go for it? Ive Heard of this being done before
I tired with the headers, they wouldnt make me a deal nor sell me one, they told me to talk to their local dealers to buy one and to have a nice day

·
Broken Legged S Owner
2010 Corolla S
430 Posts
I tired with the headers, they wouldnt make me a deal nor sell me one, they told me to talk to their local dealers to buy one and to have a nice day

To me, that says it wont be worth the money. Theres no reason not to let me try something out if I am going to either return it or pay for it. That way if it does work, I write a review on it, and anybody interested on here will be buying it. Maybe even a comparison to the Pivot would be an option.
Seriously how do people get into careers of getting paid to test things out? Sign me up.

·
Registered
629 Posts
To me, that says it wont be worth the money. Theres no reason not to let me try something out if I am going to either return it or pay for it. That way if it does work, I write a review on it, and anybody interested on here will be buying it. Maybe even a comparison to the Pivot would be an option.
Seriously how do people get into careers of getting paid to test things out? Sign me up.
thats what i was thinking with the header, but it can be that their tired of having people ask for things like that, so they hire outside firms to do the testing for them

·
Registered
66 Posts
correct me if im wrong but i thought the corolla was not wire controlled but computer or whatever.

weapon r says its for - Drive By wire equipped cars.

·
uh..no, it's not a hybrid
3,486 Posts
All Gen10 are throttle-by-wire cars...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts