Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
expencive hobby, no money
Ae86 corolla
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im in northern virginia and im looking to trade along with some cash, my white ae86 sr5 for a ae86 gts or an ae92 gts. as soon as they come in i will have 14x6 watanabes on there, pictures and more info for those who are seriously interested. or if i get enough requests i will add pictures as soon as i figure out how

·
Ae86 corolla
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

I have a few more pictures if your really interested just ask and i can take some of sertain areas if you wish.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,665 Posts
please press enter between pictures so that they don't show in a straight line like they do. :lol:

Nice ride for an SR5, why don't you try swapping parts from a GTS into your car?

·
Ae86 corolla
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry about that. forgot to press enter..oh well... well you see the amount of money it would take for me to get the engine, and either carb it out or get the ecu and wiring harness bs worked out and then put it would end up costing me less than trading this car for a gts. and ontop of that some people who can aford it love starting from scratch.. im not one of those people as much as i wish i was.

Oh and Ps. they should be shipping out this week but i will be getting some 14x6 watanabes on there soon.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Bam-Ae86 said:
sorry about that. forgot to press enter..oh well... well you see the amount of money it would take for me to get the engine, and either carb it out or get the ecu and wiring harness bs worked out and then put it would end up costing me less than trading this car for a gts. and ontop of that some people who can aford it love starting from scratch.. im not one of those people as much as i wish i was.

Oh and Ps. they should be shipping out this week but i will be getting some 14x6 watanabes on there soon.
if i were you i'd hold on to the car and grab a rusted GT-S and do a swap. why? cheaper on insurance, you'll still have a good body and you'll learn more about the car.

·
Ae86 corolla
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah id do that to.. but the thing is i do delivery driving for a local resturaunt and my car is my job untill i can aford to leave which wont be for a little while. but yeah ill take a rusted out gts and do the swap no problem but it still comes down to afording to do the swap you know? never the less if i get an offer i will take it. expencive hobby with little money. what ever i can do to get started on this car ill do it, trade it, but a cheap gts to rip parts from, so on. but hey if anyone can help me out let me know! thanks guys

1 - 11 of 11 Posts