Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/girls,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a Camry owner, and 'Trix. i'm not invading your 'Rolla section...lol.

Cutipie is a good friend and i'll be frequenting this section more often to help with her car modding and helpping her get to know her car better..

I am a Mod, in the Camry section and this section. So feel free to PM with any problems or suggestions.

I'll answer any questions you have etc etc..

-Justin.

I will close this thread and get rid of it in a few days. I just wanted to let you all know i'm not invading, as i said above.

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So far you guys are tame compared to the Gen 5 and 6 Camry guys...shhhh don't tell them i said that :lol:

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
it's nice to have an extra mod here keeping things in order :lol:

lol I pretty much post anywhere on TN where I feel I can offer help so it's all good.

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome.

a few people here have been turning this into a buy/sell thread...and a few didn't get locked...anyway, welcome!
I'll keep my eye out and either close it down or move it to the FS Section. :thumbsup:

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,665 Posts
Justin, keep these guys in line when I'm not here... I hear it gets really rowdy in this section. :)

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Justin, keep these guys in line when I'm not here... I hear it gets really rowdy in this section. :)
:lol: will do.

and why do you have a Mazda Protege in your sig???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.