Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a 93 Camry with a 2.2 4 cyl and auto trans, that's got a rod knocking and I'm seriously thinking of parting out the car. The exterior is charcoal gray and the interior is also gray. Carpet is dark maroon.

If there is something you are needing, email me with a one time price offer. After a week or so I will make the determination whether or not to part it out based on how many folks need parts and what I can get for them. I live in Galax, VA which is 100 miles south of Roanoke VA or 90 miles north of Winston Salem, NC.

I can ship smaller items like starter, alternator, A/C compressor, radiator etc, but hoods, trunk lids, doors and fenders would have to be picked up. Please be sure to give your best offer, let's not barter back and forth, too many parts on the car to go through the niggling on each piece. I will have a good idea what each part costs new and you probably will too. We can be fair with each other and everyone comes out a winner. All offers will not include shipping . I can assure you I'm a good packer and will charge you actual shipping cost only. Digital photos available on request.

Thanks and let me hear from you soon,

Rick
[email protected]

I would consider selling the whole car for $1100. It runs but you would want to tow her home so as not to destroy what is currently a repairable engine

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'll take the 4 brackets that hold the stereo in, the pocket underneath the stereo, and the u-shaped dash trim piece that goes around it. and all the screws and clips. I'll offer 50 to start with.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
93 Camry parts

Hi DaveThomas:

Thanks for the inquiry. The car has a clarion stereo that was installed in 2001. I have the original radio as well. Would the parts that you are needing still be there with an aftermarket CD installation? If I elect to part out the car, you have first shot on the parts you're needing.

Thanks again Dave

·
Blazin...
CAMRY
1,440 Posts
looking for front suspension components... and rear disc brakes if you have it... let me know or pm me thnx...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Re: 93 Camry parts

cato47 said:
Hi DaveThomas:

Thanks for the inquiry. The car has a clarion stereo that was installed in 2001. I have the original radio as well. Would the parts that you are needing still be there with an aftermarket CD installation? If I elect to part out the car, you have first shot on the parts you're needing.

Thanks again Dave
It should still be the same brackets for it. I'll see if I can find a picture and send it to you to show what it looks like.

·
I get angry when Im sober
1,858 Posts
I need... driver's side sail panel (black triangle from inside, next to the mirrors, assuming you do have power mirrors)... mine was stubborn and broke in half :( Offering $15 shipped to 01002.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is your Camry a California emissions model?

If it is I'll buy your EGR Valve and the EGR Valve Temp Sensor.

·
Sleeper-still sleeping
474 Posts
Got a working wiper motor? I need a good, working one since mine just died on me today :(

·
Registered
100 Posts
i need an exhaust manifold and the flex piping and piping all the way to the CAT $100 shipped. Plus the intake air box and the pipeto the box $40 shipped. also the Mirrors and stuf inside both side rearview mirrors$25 shipped?

·
Sleeper-still sleeping
474 Posts
any word on whether or not you're parting out your car, Cato47??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts