Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
91 CAMRY 91 INTEGRA
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
okay so got the exhaust on today and it sounds great!! not too loud and not to quiet!! sounds great... low tone muffle, low enough to alarm my brothers car haha.. looks great too!! close to stock look and was very affodable to buy and put on!!

total build cost around 140.. (i got a flange form pick-A-part and got a 2inch piping to make it removable to put stock back on)

will put up some pics and video soon!!:D

·
Registered
Camry
629 Posts
Nice. But just a heads up. Haters may laugh if you tell them you have a gran-turismo exhaust....I mean need for speed....I mean project gotham....I mean forza exhaust.lol

·
Registered
91 CAMRY 91 INTEGRA
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice. But just a heads up. Haters may laugh if you tell them you have a gran-turismo exhaust....I mean need for speed....I mean project gotham....I mean forza exhaust.lol

lolz.. well they can laugh at the name, but it dosent look ricer at all.. or sound like one.. just a nice chrome muffler with deep sound =].. i have yet to take any pictures or videos.. but will do shortly just havent had the time to take them or post them.. i get off work pretty late so its already dark to do so..

·
Registered
91 CAMRY 91 INTEGRA
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome man cant wait for those videos!!! Get some pics of those flanges too!!

will do.. just to let you know the welder used 2 inch piping and not 2.5 to match the inlet tube because with 2.5 it had no room to bend and was harder to fit.. and note he didnt do a perfect weld job either look wise.. its solid but kinda looks ugly in my eyes :eek:

·
Registered
91 CAMRY 91 INTEGRA
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
okay here are some quick pix i took today before i went to work...

stock

FORZA dtm exhaust

will post more pix tom of the flange and weld job and a video as well for all who are curious =]

·
Registered
91 CAMRY 91 INTEGRA
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
any videos yet? Im interested in getting one if it sounds ok :)

honestly i took some videos with my cell phone but it doesnt sound good in quality.. id say it doesnt do any justice for the exhaust.. i will take new videos tom i promise and have it up by tom night when i get off work...

not too much cabin noise i can say, from the back seats you can here the deep sound... my engine (2.5 v6) is actually louder then the exhaust at some rpms (3.5 +)

but i can assure you if you do order/buy this exhaust you will like it in every way!! =] its a good deal and better then the cheaper no name ones you see on ebay or muffler shop.. cost me $72 s/h included on ebay its made by obx

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.