Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 camry
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I have a pair of clear 97-99 Gen 4 Camry Clear Lenses which I bought off a guy on this forum a while back. I don't remember his name but the parts were for doing a projector headlight project. The only bad thing was the driver side lense was damaged when shipped. He gave me my money back which was good. The cracked piece can be epoxied back together rather easily and does not affect the face of the lense. The passanger side is completly fine. I'm located over in alexandria VA so if you want them there all yours. If anyone else wants them just pay shipping which shouldnt be more then $10 i believe. Hopefully someone will want these or there probable getting trashed soon as I dont have a use for them since im not doing this project any more. PM if your interested. Below are some pics. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
97 camry
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll send him a PM, If possible i would like to give this away to someone who would like to do or is already doing a headlight projector project as thats what I specifically bought them for.

·
Rabid Teddy
1999 Toyota Camry LE
200 Posts
Thank you iovaykind! Yes, please! I'll pm you and send you what I have in my paypal!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts