Toyota Nation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just traded my 2005 Sienna for a Sequoia. I have a CD with the Service and Repair Manual from DIYCarManuals.com leftover. It is for the 2004-2010 models. If you want it FREE, please PM me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
How does one write a PM?

I just traded my 2005 Sienna for a Sequoia. I have a CD with the Service and Repair Manual from DIYCarManuals.com leftover. It is for the 2004-2010 models. If you want it FREE, please PM me.
Just signed up and don't know how to write a PM, can you help?

Thanks & Cheers

·
Registered
120 Posts
I don't know what a "PM" is! I put my email address in the reply , send me your e mail and I will reply with my address.

·
Registered
4 Posts
@aanders
Saw that, but I didn't want my email posted. It sounds strange, I know, but I'm under the impression posting the address publicly would allow undesirables to search and collect it for nefarious purposes. :)

I'll check "Help" when I have a moment. Thanks for your help though! :)

·
Registered
2014 HL XLE AWD
2,173 Posts
Just signed up and don't know how to write a PM, can you help
Did u figure it out? If not... click on username u want to contact...box opens... click send pm (private message) When answered a # will show in pm notification...to right of..Welcome (username) Scroll up & you'll see it.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,208 Posts
I don't know what a "PM" is! I put my email address in the reply , send me your e mail and I will reply with my address.
Did u figure it out? If not... click on username u want to contact...box opens... click send pm (private message) When answered a # will show in pm notification...to right of..Welcome (username) Scroll up & you'll see it.
See the Introduce Yourself Here forum's sticky thread section, which has a forum DIY that explains PMs (private messaging) and how to send/use them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.