Toyota Nation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 275 Posts

·
it was all a dream
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Shell, and their promotion of their new V-Powered Gas - we'll be able to offer $25 gift cards to a LUCKY FOUR board members.

The contest will run from Oct 1st - Oct 21st, at which point 4 members will be randomly chosen to receive the free gas certificates.

All you need to do is reply in this thread, and you'll be eligible to win some free gas!

Note that this contest is only eligible to US residents (sorry fellow Canucks and those members abroad).

Please, also take a moment to check out our new article on the new Shell V-Powered gas at http://www.toyotanation.com/shell-v-power.php

Good luck!

·
There is no substitute.
8,027 Posts
I think I should also mention that you only need to post once...

Post whoring in this thread decrease your chance of winning! Yes!!! :rofl:

·
Black since 1985
97 Camry
2,468 Posts
OMG, you don't know how much this would mean to me.. I hope I win. Gas to scoot back and forth to school... I'm sure you all how much fun it is to put $3 and $4 of gas in your car when your broke:D :(

·
Where's my boomstick?
2,528 Posts
w00t! FREE GAS!!!

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
If i move to the US can i get some? :lol:

Or can i put my entry in on behalf of my Grandparents/Cousins?

·
Registered
529 Posts
I doubt I'm eligible since my mom is an executive at Shell. Same goes for Exxon-Mobil since my dad is an executive there.

meh, We only pay like $1 a gallon anyway. Gotta love those perks:D

I'll let someone else who really needs it get it.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Please........

·
Registered
295 Posts
I can use some free gas, I still have 3 more years of high payments left on my car, and gas prices keep going up! so yeah, Free gas sounds great, and especially if it will keep my car clean!

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Im down.

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Tex97 said:
I doubt I'm eligible since my mom is an executive at Shell. Same goes for Exxon-Mobil since my dad is an executive there.

meh, We only pay like $1 a gallon anyway. Gotta love those perks:D

I'll let someone else who really needs it get it.

You must be So ridiculously loaded. Give me specific Mapquest directions to your house right now! I COMMAND IT!

P.S. Put me down for some of that free Gas. I need it badly.

1 - 20 of 275 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.