Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CHECK IT YO MY CAR IS GETTING REPO BY THIS WEEK END IVE LOST MY JOB AND CAN NO LONGER AFFORD THE CAR.... SO U GUYS KNOW WHAT MY CAR LOOKS LIKE EVERYTHING IS FREE ON THE CAR JUST GIVE ME UR WHITE STOCK PARTS IN RETURN.... MY RIMS ARE 400 BUCKS WITH TIRES IN EXCHANGE FOR UR STOCK ONES AS WELL.... ITS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.... BODY KIT HAS FRONT ROCK CHIPS WICH IS NORMAL SINCE ITS A DAILY DRIVER... BACK BUMPER HAS LIKE A 1/2 INCH SCRAPE FROM CURB (TOTALY FIXABLE) CF HOOD AND TRUNK AND FIBERGLASS FENDERS.... ALL I ASK IS DAT U COME TO ME AND EXCHANGE UR WHITE PARTS WITH MINE... ALSO MY EXHAUST SET SET UP IS DUAL MEGAN AXLE BACKS COMPLETELY BOLT ON THATS 150 WITH UR STOCK SET UP... I ALSO HAVE MY TEIN S-TECHS THESE ARE ON THE CAR IF UR WILLING TO TAKE THEM OFF AND INSTALL MY STOCK ONES UR MORE THAN WELCOMED TO HAVE THEM FOR FREE..... AND I FORGOT TO MENTION SE BUMPERS WOULD BE PREFERED SINCE IT ORIGINALLY WAS AN SE... BUT IF NOT ITS COOL...

HERES A LINK TO WHATS ON MY CAR....

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275136

·
Registered
330 Posts
Sorry to hear that man. Who has the heart to rip you (car) apart but if I live close I'll. Cheer up :)

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
5,838 Posts
It's so sad to see this happens to one of us. Sorry for your loss. Hang in there.
ps. How much do you still have left to own the car? Maybe somebody will just take over payments.....Just a thought.

·
ASE Master Technician
2006 Lexus GS430
2,396 Posts
How much you owe on the car? I'll just pay off the loan company and take it :D

·
2007 Camry SE V6
790 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear about these problems man.

Unfortunately I don't know how to swap the springs myself, otherwise I would take you up on the springs swap. Anyone willing to help me out? ;)

·
ASE Master Technician
2006 Lexus GS430
2,396 Posts
Call who your leasing it from and ask how much a buyout is.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts