Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Here
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go to: http://www.dealercoupons.com/

click search link and type in "toyota" under the dealers name box and do not enter your zip code.

Then look for your nearest dealer and print the coupons! I've tried a 15% off coupon for genuine parts/accessories coupon at my dealer and it works...... There are some dealers that dont have any listed but what I'm told they update frequently.

I dont know if this is a mistake or what but whoever is near Kinderhook Toyota in NY, you are getting a steal for ATF service, 4-wheel alignment, cooling system service, oil change, muffler service, tune-up, timing belt replacement, and battery check, for only $1.00 usd each service! and FREE OIL CHANGE coupon! OMG someone print those and try it out to see what happens.....:D

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
those have gotta be fake coupons everythings $1 - $2 even for a timing belt change :lol:

however it would be fun to try to pull one on the dealership that quoted me $600 for a timing belt change on my '89 MR2 :p:

Keri

·
Here
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, your right...... I just noticed that those under Kinderhook Toyota expired 8/01 and the coupon codes are all the same.....

But Toyota of Irving's website www.toyotaofirving.com has one of those coupons that says: "MEET OR BEAT SPECIAL- We will honor any Toyota dealer's coupon or beat it. Bring in your coupon and show it to your service advisor. It's that simple!"

So go through the entire search and find the cheapest valid coupon for whatever you need done (in your case timing belt), print it out with other dealers information, and take it to them along with Irving's Meet or Beat coupon. Nothing to lose and it even says to do so.... I think I'll try doing that for an ATF service after this next weekend and see what happens.

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
If anything ask Eddie, thats his family dealership, and i believe that he is also buying into. If anybody knows he would.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts