Just wanted to tap all of you and find out

1 ) where are the best deals on a new 2004 MR2
2) What have been the most common issues for this year
3) anything else anyone wants to add

Thanks in advance for your input
flash32

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
For the best deal find a smaller dealer that has had the car for a long time. They are probably dying to get rid of it. I still have a 2003 mr2 5spd in red that we haven't sold yet. They would sell that car under invoice to get rid of it. Also just call around and ask for the fleet dept. to see if they have the car and what each dealers price is. Remember you'll prob. never get a reg. salesman to give you prices over the phone. Just ask for the fleet dept. (unless your're buying a car off me of course:lol: )

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
My friend is looking for a silver/black leather with SEQ MAN transmission ...have any you want to get rid of ..if so ..PM me we price and shipping to NY

Thanks
flash32

·
Registered
270 Posts
I agree with GT4Addict......the MKIII is highly underpowered and let's face it, it doesn't look that good(sorry to all the MKIII owners). On the other hand it's very reliable and gets pretty good gas mileage. As for buying, you may want to check out ebay if you haven't.

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
I agree with the MKIII being a little too underpowered..... but it will outhandle a MKII just about any day. Really depends what you are looking for. Personally for me... the looks and potential power of an MKII are more than enough to scratch an MKIII from my mind. Don't bash on people for wanting a certain type of car though. That's pretty much why they are redirected to spyderchat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts