Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
I had messed with my corolla's springs in the past (installed eibach kit) and since then my car pulls to the left. I've had it professionally aligned 4 times to no avail.
Furthermore, I replaced eibach springs with original ones, had it realigned, but still it pulls to the left.
All alignment numbers are within specs.

Did anyone else have this issue? What do I need to do to fix it? This is really, REALLY annoying.

Thanks,

- Russ -

'01 Corolla LE

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tire pressure is fine, same tires were used prior to my messing with suspension and they worked fine. Also I did try rotating tires and that didn't help.

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
have u pulled your steering wheel off recently... or while fiddling with the suspension bumped the steering column and knocked it off centre...

·
Registered
220 Posts
When you say alignment do you mean you went to a modern alignment shop and got a 4 wheel alignment?

If so it should not only give you the wheel angles for the front wheels but also for the rears too.

hemi3TC

rustamabd said:
Hi All
I had messed with my corolla's springs in the past (installed eibach kit) and since then my car pulls to the left. I've had it professionally aligned 4 times to no avail.
Furthermore, I replaced eibach springs with original ones, had it realigned, but still it pulls to the left.
All alignment numbers are within specs.

Did anyone else have this issue? What do I need to do to fix it? This is really, REALLY annoying.

Thanks,

- Russ -

'01 Corolla LE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts