Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the 1990 Lexus es250 bumper cover fit on a 90 Camry ..that is when I remove my factory black bumper shell will the Lexus shell bolt on directly?
How is the lower valance of the Lexus es250 attached do you use the Camry left and right fender to metal valance bars.?
I like that bumper over the Camry one and I will color match it.
Thanks for your help with my questions

·
Toyota Collector
12,162 Posts
From what I remember it bolts up and works but some bolts/mount points don't line up.

·
3s-gte in a Camry?!?
'89 Camry Alltrac
9,090 Posts
You might also need the bumper cover and foam, along with some brackets for the lower valence area.

I also don't think it lines up perfectly with the fenders, but I could be mistaken there.

A complete ES250 front conversion has its own challenges, since the a-pillars are different on the ES (due to the frameless windows). That requires some of the Camry fender to be used (grafted to the ES stuff).

-Charlie

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks I decided it will be easier to pull my bumpers and body color them with the door mirrors and roof rack.
I get my paint tomorrow hope to pull the back bumper tomorrow and start the prep work..promoter, primer then I will base coat clear coat these..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts