Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got a 2020 camry se. I have noticed that the bumper right infront of the radiator if you pop that plastic shield off you can see it. Well mine os all wavy and looks like ot was bent by hand to get it on place. At first i thought it was a crumple zone but looking into it it looks nothing like a replacement bumper beam. The structural integrity is not there. I thisk car with 77 miles on it now has 2500 give a few. I love it rides well also my driver window catches when rolling up and shakes. I have reached put to my service department at voss toyota in beavercreek ohio and i am going to show them my issues. I am thinking it was dammaged and it is being tossed under the rug. I will follow up once i hear from them. It is not normal it just seema kind of shady i am going to document this all tomorrow. Curjious if anyone else has seen anything like that

·
Registered
269 Posts
Actual bumper reinforcement bar doesnt look impacted from that pic and dont think theres an integrity issue but since your bringing in for window have the dealwer explain it and document there is no issue with it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts