Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 camry xle. I just want to get a front bumper not a whole body kit. Dont worry guys I m not going to ask where can i get them and how much. I just want to know if you guys think it will look good with just the front bumper or if i should get a whole body kit. I ask this because I have not seen any pictures of a camry with just the front bumper. Thanks

·
Where's my boomstick?
2,528 Posts
personally i think it would look goofy and miss-matched, but it may vary with which bumper you get. post a pic of it and a shot of your car in the same profile and we'll photoshop it on there for ya.
(like get a front or angled shot of a car with the bumper, then a shot from the same angle and similar size of your car)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just found this pic in this forum of a 94 camry with just the bumper. I think it looks good. Go to where it say personal camry web sites. Then go to gen3 and look at number 13 where it says tony the tiger. tell me what you think.

·
Registered
785 Posts
it will look VERY off, about all body kits for the camry's, are about 4-5 inches longer than the stock bumper, which will throw the side off, because there is litteraly no side skirts there....

if you're worried about money problems and trying to afford th whole thing... look on ebay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts