Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Toyota make a front license plate holder for the 06 Tacoma? The dealer said they didn't, but I am not exactly on their good side after forcing them give me a new truck sonce they damaged my old truck's dash.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I would like one, as the license sits on the bumper currently it looks like the license plate is scratching/ grinding into the bumper.

·
Official Misfit
1,453 Posts
yeah, its called two bolts

·
Registered
2005 Tacoma
21 Posts
No factory plate holders. I used a grommet bhind the plate to prevent scratching the bumper.

·
Registered
2005 tacoma trd
866 Posts
screw it i dont run one :naughty: holes filled with bumper plugs .com :thumbup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
My dealer put his advertising frames on both my license plates, they were black, so i turned them around so his advertising now faces my bumpers and my plates have a nice black frame around them :lol: especially like the front one, it protects where the lower plate was touching the bumper.:clap:

·
Registered
145 Posts
to prevent having to put screws in my front bumper, i made a stainless steel license plate holder and mounted it on the sheet metal plate under the radiator/front end of the engine. looks cool and legal at the same time. and it's not a problem if you think it will hamper the ground clearance - it's still super high up and out of the way yet visible. i'll take a pic later and post it. had a lot of inquiries by other 2005/2006 taco owners on where i got the license plate holder from .... custom homemade.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.