Rolla Rider
09 Corolla LE
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I did a quick photoshop to see if see what would look better:

Option 1: Blue car Black Lip
Option 2: Blue car Blue Lip

Voice your opinions!

And before anyone ask... Neither car is mine and the lip can be found on ebay as well as other body kit retailers. I'm just trying to figure out what looks better before I buy it. Thanks.

·
uh..no, it's not a hybrid
3,486 Posts
:redx:'s.

·
Rolla Rider
09 Corolla LE
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
uh..no, it's not a hybrid
3,486 Posts
I'd say blue looks better, looks closer to factory. The black looks like its just added on to your car, or are trying to cover up damage, its the only thing black on your car basically.

·
Rolla Rider
09 Corolla LE
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^Well.... it's not my car but try ebay.

The only reason I'm considering the black is that I'm also gonna black out the emblems, be black rims, and black out the head lights. So actually there will be a good bit of black on the car. I do thank you for the opinion though!

·
Just getting started...
1,473 Posts
Blue looks great. Black would only look good if you do the black mods you mentioned or go with a black and blue theme like Wonderboy did (Roof, Side view mirrors, wheels)

·
Registered
2009 Corolla Xrs
383 Posts
Gloss black just looks odd. If you want gloss, go blue.

Or carbon fiber it. Then you'll have a good look and it'll be black.

·
Rolla Rider
09 Corolla LE
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So it seems the majority like just the blue and I think thats what I'm gonna go with. However, to go along with my black/blue theme, I'm considering putting on some carbon ifber splitters under the bumper (not the kind on the sides). I'll post some pics when I get everything painted and installed. Hopefully within the next month or so.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts