Toyota Nation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
can someone help me before i pull out the rest of my hair in frustration ..... i even phone the toyota serivce and she said she would have to get back to me someday to let me know ... some help she was NOT ...... rediculous .... the power seats in my 2007 camry hybrid quit working ...both of them, where the heck is the fuse / relay for it ....and pls dont tell me its under the dash in fuse box unless im blind 馃構but all the diagrams i seen show it beside it ... i cant find this Fuse Box Diagram Toyota Camry (XV40; 2007-2011)

does anyone know the part # so i could at least see what it looks like is it a fuse or relay...

thanks

Scott

Mechanic by Necessity!
I would assume it's in the junction box under the dash as shown here. Cheers!
{B45F23D3-C3EE-4D38-AC42-6EF02650E01C}.png

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
nope that didnt help ...much .... sorry, WHICH one is it ...a relay or fuse, no one has been able to at least tell me that .... much fuse or relay WHERE ????

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
i'd like
Have you RTFOM for your car, available at Toyota.com?
NO your right lets do it the dumbest way possible because its easier for you !!! i would explain it to you but i have neither the time nor the crayons YEAH real helpful GEE why didnt i think of reading the manual first ...I DID duhhhhhhhhh of course i talk like an idiot ...how else would you understand me ....

im sure the forum is so much better off with your helpful insight

I wrench, therefore I am!
Well, the version of your manual that I looked at clearly identifies the circuit by number within the box, and clearly indicates the location of the box. So, I guess I should have written "R [and understand]TFOM. If you can't read and understand, have a grown up read it to you."

Thank you for your feedback.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
it might help if you ACTUALLY read my notes ...where did it say " i cant find the fuse box " SERIOUSLY ... there is no box like that in my car .... that is the only reference i could find and is obviously wrong and WHY i asked people on this forum i thought could actually help me out rather than be " helpful " ( sarcasm implied in case you didnt get it ") suggestions like i assume its in there and read the F manual are soooooooo helpful ... .thanks for wasting my time AND yours which is obvioulsy worthless since you wasted it insulting me instead of actually being of some help .....

Mechanic by Necessity!
It might help if you were able to use punctuation in your posts, demonstrate a little reading comprehension, and be thankful for ANY replies you might get. I for one will not provide any more assistance to someone such as yourself. Grow up.

We may have an instance of those rumored pranks by assembly line workers, where every once in a while they put the car parts together in random locations, not as specified by the designers and engineers. Somehow, these piles of parts go unrecognized and function as transportation for a dozen or more years, but when someone goes to work on them, nothing is where the documentation says it should be.

I've heard that the only cure is to sacrifice a unicorn and spread some of it's blood on the hood. But I remain skeptical...that the blood will actually effect a cure.

Mechanic by Necessity!
I don't think it would have mattered if I gave him a high-definition photo of the exact location and a close up of the actual item. I honestly don't think he's intelligent enough to figure it out. Cheers!

Spot on. Of course, we did both fail to say "Open the car door and kneel on the ground close to the driver's seat." Who could be expected to figure that out on their own?

Be well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.