Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my 91 mr2 turbo. I am the second owner and have had her for the last 4 years. The car currently has just under 103K and has never been in an accident carfax will prove this and the second owner part aswell.

Engine/trans:
stock 3sgte top and bottom
Garrett T3/t4 turbo 60trim .63 a/r w/ ATS cncd adapter
Ats throttle body inlet
Greddy style sidemount
greddy type RS bov
Tial 38mm wastegate
Ats dumptube
3inch dp
HKS hiper exhaust
HKS intake
Greddy profec specbII EBC
ACT unsprung 6 puck HD clutch holds 645ft lbs of tq

suspension/brakes/wheels:
Koni yellow strut inserts
eibach sportline springs
Cusco front and rear strut braces
EBC red brake pads
93+ wheels with bfg gforce sport tires

Body/interior:
body is all stock
interior is stock black on black leather
TRD shift knob
Clarion MP3/WMA cd player

The good: the cars starts right up and runs great. gets around 22-23 mpg. within the last year i installed the turbo,springs and struts and within the last 6 months i have done cap rotor plugs and wires and fuel filter all from lithia toyota. except the BKRE plugs. the interior is about a 9/10 only needs a new shift boot.the body is a 6/10 only because of the paint no rust or dents. only the clutch is only a month old and was bought brand new. all parts were purchased new with the exception of the rims. anything stock that was replaced was done so with OEM parts. just replaced the brake master also as of this month.

The bad: paint needs tlc the clear is peeling in some areas and the motor consumes some oil.bushings may need to be replaced due to age. and the fogs dont work due to burnt out bulbs. havent had time to replace them.

Asking price is $7,000 or Best offer. I am open to ANY REASONABLE offer so please dont post or pm $50. i have title in hand and recipts for pretty much every part on the car for proof of purchase and date. Also the car is located in worcester area in MA.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts