Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a 5spd 1991 Toyota MR2. This was an NA converted to turbo; it has the turbocharged Toyota engine swap. Mileage is only 136k and it looks and drives well. This car has a clean carfax and the clean title is in hand. It has a couple of upgrades such as turbo timer, exhaust, apex intake and hks blowoff valve.

Exterior:
The paint is in good overall condition. However, there are a few dings and chips here and there.

Interior:
The interior is clean. It is in above average condition. There are no tears in the seats and it is very good shape overall.

Flaws: Turbo and coolant gauge not reading. Most likely a bad sensor. Plastic undertray hanging loose, some small dings and chips on the paint.

Carfax is clean. Click here to view the carfax report on this vehicle:

http://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?report=CFX000014260689

This vehicle has current registration and has already passed smog this month so it is ready for transfer. Asking $6995 OBO.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello i was wondering if you would be willing to sell this to me on a payment plan, i could give 2200 up front and we could figure out a plan. i appreciate any feedback. also i was wondering where you were located??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts