Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my 1992 Toyota Celica with under 120,000 miles (low miles for the age of the car). The interior is blue/grey and in excellent condition and everthing is in working order including the cd player, A/C (ICE COLD), heater and sunroof which DOES NOT LEAK. The car is an automatic and has been my daily driver until last week when I upgraded my wifes car and now I drive her old one.

I have a large amount of pictures of the car, so for any specific pics, please email me and I will get them to you.

The car does have some issues that just started to come about, the main one being an oil leak. Could be a simple fix such as the drain plug being loose but it could be worse, I really have no idea. The second is the CV joints or boots starting clicking when turning a week and a half ago, which is why we bought the new car since I didnt want to put anymore money in the vehicle since a new one was needed for the growing family. I will gladly allow the car to be looked at by your mechanic before purchasing.

Other than these 2 issues, the car has never failed me by stalling, dying or not starting on the first attempt. The tires are Falken ZE-512's and have less than 15,000 miles on them. The headlights are Sylvania Silverstars and work wonderfully as do the headlight motors (up and down w/ no problems) The paint as you can see from the pics is still in good condition. The front bumper does have some yellowing on it which you can see in the 3rd picture and the roof does has some paint fading due to the sun.

Car is located in Mandeville, LA about 30 miles north of New Orleans.

Looking for $1800 OBO.

VIN: JT2AT86F7N0096862

Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts