Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow Corolla lovers,
I retired my 1995 Corolla wagon, bought Prius wagon, so I need to find new home or part it out. I believe many of its parts will fit 1993-96 Corolla sedans, wagons and Prisms.
I am in Raleigh, NC.
A salvage place offered $600, but the offered expired as I waited for a replacement title (original lost in mess of house fire).
All of interior is original. The dash, grey velour seats (which I like better than the new Prius seats) etc are in great shape. Cover for back/trunk area rarely used, so good. The back seat was always kept down, so it is like new (sells for $900 from dealer).
Teal/blue exterior has expected scratches, a small dent in one side fender. Windshield has small nickel size chip, been there 20 yrs. Roof rack great, new hood.
I had a great mechanic who kept an eye on everything. It has newer suspension parts, alternator, distributor, battery, muffler, radiator, brake lines, probably other things can't remember. BUT: It needs new or rebuilt engine and probably transmission. (Clutch, or parts of it were newer, but something amiss.) It started up to recently, but doesn't now.
So let me know if you want the whole car, or parts. As we can all look up replacement and even salvage parts, make reasonable offer.
I need to make it worthwhile, so will need to be able to make $600 or whole...or I will just wait until local salvage price goes back up.
I hope that's not too confusing, never done this before.
I dearly loved this car. It replaced one that caught fire on Halloween--which had replaced an 1981 Corolla that was totalled in a hurricane. We desperately needed a blessing, and this car was it. It got me, as a single mom, and my kids through some really tough years, and safely took us on many a camping adventure--even protected us when not one, but two tornadoes came super-close. It was so fun to drive.
(No, I am not tearing up over a car.l...Ok, maybe a little.)
I would love for a fellow Corolla lover to continue to make good use of her.

·
Registered
1992 Corolla, 1.8L bored and stroked to 1.9, with Silvertop head running ITBs megasquirt ECU, 6speed
40 Posts
I got my 1995 Rolla Wagon about a year ago, has less than 60K on the clock, 1.8L Auto, glad to hear someone else loves these 1990s Rolla too! Not in the market for any spare parts or a spare car either, which I could put no place to put it. Good luck with selling part or all of it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.