Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
lurker
03 matrix xr awd
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently wrecked my 2000 Solara. Passenger front suspension, fender, washer fluid reservoir, and headlight assembly are all toast. Car still runs and "drives." As in I drove it on and off the trailer after being wrecked. Car has been well kept other than said accident. Charcoal Leather interior. JBL Factory Stereo. Only thing already spoken for is the 5spd and accompanying swap goodies. Engine has 176 on it. I didn't have full coverage and will be buying new car. So ask for a part and I will respond with a price. All prices are open for negotiation. Due to my work schedule all parts will be pulled the weekend following an inquiry and money received. Paypal payment preferred. Parts will be shipped via UPS. Car will be listed on local CL as a part out also. Located in Eastern Washington.

Video of engine running available upon request.

·
lurker
03 matrix xr awd
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

will be pulling the engine and trans in the next two to three weeks. intend to scrap the shell. contact me if anything is needed. will sell for much cheaper than any auto wrecker and ship anywhere in the US.

·
Registered
1999 Avalon XL
72 Posts
How much for the strut bar? If that trans becomes unspoken for, I'll gladly take it off your hands. I'm just over in portland.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.