Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
That One Guy...
2001 Camry XLE
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS 2001 Celica GT 44k

Tell me what you think or wether you are interested by writing to this or PM me.. you can also write me at [email protected] Thank you and hope to hear from some of you soon :thumbup:

Here is the autotrader site as well.. you can email that address listed there too.. thats my dads..

http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=192532733&dealer_id=57193191&car_year=2001&model=&bkms=1134799153221&lang=en&isp=y&start_year=2001&certified=&search_type=used&distance=25&make=TOYOTA&min_price=&address=57038&advanced=&end_year=2001&max_price=&cardist=0

Also in Celica Trader
http://www.celicatraderonline.com/ab-show.php?listid=113527574424768

Holy crap, Pending Sale for 11,500 locally!! YES!

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,669 Posts
wow.. the tires on that car are way too small.. looks like you guys went to the wrong size. :eek:

I think you guys are asking a little too much for that car though, I'd say look at market value first and see what they're going for in the area. Remember you'll never get full value of the stuff you put on the car, that stuff was basically for your own enjoyment. Other than that.. the ride looks very good, I'd say springtime when people are looking for summer rides, someone will bite.

·
That One Guy...
2001 Camry XLE
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well. those were the tires that came on the car, but the front ones are new. So we just went and got ones that were already on it. It acctually is a smooth ride in most cases, given that you dont hit bumps. I know the price is high my father just set the price there. It really is booked for under 12000 slightly though i believe, but like i said before the price is negotiable. We arent really expecting 13,000 for it anyways.. just thought we'd throw a number out there. Anyways, yea we are looking to have some people around spring time.. till then i suppose

·
That One Guy...
2001 Camry XLE
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
.. someone shoot out a number if your interested.. we'll see if we can work something out. Ask around and see if anyone is interested friends, family members, relatives, anyone.. I mean this car has barely even been broken in at 45,000 miles.. I hate to see this thing just sit around. I believe my dad is willing to do what it takes to get it sold, so please dont hesitate to make an offer.

·
Call Me Evolution Racer
Lancer Evolution
609 Posts
Bump for a nice celi...
Sry bout the JBL's I decided to go with something else after the DVD install.

·
That One Guy...
2001 Camry XLE
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
asheik9201987 said:
i may be intrested in a few months if still available
Still for sale.. Im pretty sure it'll be here for a few months. Only one person locally has looked at it. Just PM me or write to this and ill get back to you if your interested.

oo and about the rims. They were on it when we got it. And besides, 18's are better anyways :rolleyes: :lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts