Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

For sale is my Natural White 2005 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition 4WD V8. The car is in great condition it runs and drives perfect. The car has 89k miles and counting as it is my daily driver. I am the second owner the car is clean and has never been in an accident. I love this car it has great power and is one of the most reliable cars I've ever owned (tied with my previous 3rd Gen :thumb:) Only reason for selling is to buy a diesel truck.

I purchased the car 03/13 with 66k miles. Since I have owned the car I have replaced the XREAS suspension with a 3" inch lift that includes 5100 Bilsteins all around, OME 885s & Overland Warehouse Rear Springs. Replaced the old 265s with 285/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs done @85k miles. I have also installed Spidertraxx 1.25" spacers in the front to clear the tires of rubbing I have the rear spacers too just not installed since the rears do not rub. The running boards have also been removed by myself when I bought the car.

The oil and filter have been changed religiously every 5k miles or when the light comes on. The car is very clean, the rear brakes were also just replaced @85k miles. The ABS, TRAC, etc Lights are on if you can see in the pictures, the lights came on after the lift was installed there is threads all over about it seems to be a straight forward fix. I am not interested in fixing it because it doesn't effect the drive or how well the car runs, this thing is in great shape inside and out!

Exterior:
- Hood Scoop
- Color-keyed Grille, Door Handles & Rear License Plate Garnish, Bumpers, Overfenders, & Cladding
- Heated Power Mirrors
- Silver Roof Rack & Bumper Accent
- Fog Lamps
- Tow Hitch
- 17" Alloy Wheels/ w 285 Goodyear Duratracs

Mechanical & Performance:
- 4.7L DOHC V8 W/VVT-i
- 5 Speed ECT Automatic Transmission
- Torsen (TM) Locking Center Differential
- Full Time 4WD
- Down-Hill Assist Control
- Hill-Start Assist Control
- 5100 Bilsteins All 4 corners
- OME 885's FRONT
- Overland Warehouse REAR springs
- Variable Gear Rack & Pinion Steering
- Front (13") & Rear Disc Brakes
- Front & Rear Stabilizer Bars

Interior:
- Auto AC w/ Rear Ventilation & Air Filtration
- AM/FM/Cass/CD w/6 Speakers
- Cruise Control
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Power Windows/ Door Locks & Auto Up/Down Rear Window
- Cloth Interior w/Multi- Adjust Front Bucket Seats, 60/40 Split Rear Seats
- Manual Tilt & Telescope Leather Steering Wheel w/Audio Controls
- Multi- Information Display Computer
- Double Decker Cargo System w/Cargo Net
- Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof w/Sunshade
- Rear Spolier w/Center High Mounted Stop Lamp
- JBL Synthesis AM/FM/Cass/ 6 CD Changer & 10 Speakers
- Weather Tech Floor Liners Front & Rear

I am selling her for $15,500. No Trades. Call or Text me anytime @ 804.319.0799! Located in Virginia.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.