Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NAME: Russ
PHONE NUMBER: 949-243-5616
EMAIL: [email protected]
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: CASH or Money Order
ITEM: 2008 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner, Regular Cab 2WD
PRICE: $11,000 OBO Contact me if interested.
DESCRIPTION 4 Cylinder Motor, 5 Speed Manual Transmission, 126,000 miles on it. Full maintenance record (see pics) since purchased. I'm the second owner -- purchased as Toyota Certified pre owned vehicle at 30,000 mi at Power Toyota in Irvine. Never been in an accident, clean record, title in hand.

Additions: Cruise control, K&N Air Filter, Sony Bluetooth Radio & Boston Acoustics subwoofer, HID headlight bulbs, tonneau cover, toyota bed liner, tail gate lock w/ key, running boards, trailer hitch, weather tech floor mats. A/C works fine, windows are manual operation to open/close.

Notes: I've driven close to 100,000 miles in this truck over the last seven years and never had any issues with it. The motor runs like a champ and will run well past 200,000 miles as the reputation for this motor suggests. I never taught anybody to drive stick in this truck because I didn't want the additional wear on the clutch from people driving it incorrectly and damaging the clutch, hence the clutch is in great shape. I've never missed a maintenance as you can see by the records(attached in the pics). I love this truck, but I'm selling because I need something with a bigger cab. I'm one of those detail oriented guys that take good care of their things (Seadoo, motorcycle, car, boat, guns, etc.). My girlfriend hates it because I "spend too much time in the garage." Please contact me if you're interested. The truck is extremely reliable and an all around awesome truck.

Russ
9492435616 call or text

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts