Toyota Nation Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Camry SE
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
After the honey moon I am broke :p

Sorry lynch but I really perfer to keep it a packaged deal.

$600 Still!!!

·
Registered
2010 Camry SE
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Ttt

·
ilikecamrys
Camry
3,901 Posts
if you can ship them i might be interested :ugh3:

·
Registered
2010 Camry SE
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Cking- If you are willing to pay shipping, I may do it. But it aint gonna be cheap I think.

Will be moving the wheels to my new place soon BUT its only 10 mins from my old place :p .... Aspen hill area now, (still Rockville though)

·
Registered
2010 Camry SE
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
PM'd you Tony before I read the post, call or text me if you want them again :p

·
Registered
2010 Camry SE
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
When get home if I remember to look beofre sleeping I'll post the model

No thinking, impulse buy!!!! Didnt think these would last at this price LOL

·
Registered
2010 Camry SE
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Still available....

Also may put these back on my car and sell the XXR 006's I have.... will start a interest post but

OEM 17's with tires(5K on them) and lugs and TPMS for $600

XXR 006 2-18x8.5 2- 18x9.5 +35 all around with tires(2K on them),lugs, hubcentric rings, no TPMS for $1000

which ever set sells first I keep the other set

·
Registered
2010 Camry SE
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
sry 2011LE just zoned out in readin the few past posts. Im really not sure on shipping to canada and with the busy schedule Im in, its hard for me to pack them up and head to fedex or ups...

really over all perfer pick up so person can see them, then commit 110% with no problems

·
Registered
22 Posts
sry 2011LE just zoned out in readin the few past posts. Im really not sure on shipping to canada and with the busy schedule Im in, its hard for me to pack them up and head to fedex or ups...

really over all perfer pick up so person can see them, then commit 110% with no problems

well, I really like them so I'm comited 110%, let me know about the shipping, US mail would be the cheapest I think and I will cover shipping, I hate UPS since theirs brokege fee is always outragous. If you're a serious selller and want to move those rims asap I'm your guy, just do some leg work and find out the shipping quote.

let me know, thanks

·
Registered
2010 Camry SE
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Ive never shipped anything this big and out of the US..... so I check with USPS?

If I get a moment I will try to find something out.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.