Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I'm afraid so

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jim Pattison offered a trade in value of half what I paid 3 years ago, despite low Mileage (33,728), excellent condition, full service history @ Jim Pattison NS, no accidents & no lien. I bought this new from JP North Shore. Top of the range model AWD V6 in grey with base grey trim. Carefully driven and well loved by middle aged man. Make me a better offer than the Toyota dealer who want to make a 25% markup.
My advert on Craigslist with 24 pictures is here:

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/nvn/cto/4464674298.html

Must sell as I am moving out of the country with my work.

·
2011 Venza
3,096 Posts
Based on the description you gave, but not knowing exactly what you paid, I am going to guess around 38K. Kelly Blue Book dealer trade in, again, not knowing all of the specs, is around 20K, so that is about 52%.

It also said the private selling price would be around 23K, so I don't think your 22,900 price is out of line.

I currently am not looking for another Venza, but if you really want someone to make you an offer, you may want to supply some more info. Color, option packages and actual miles would be a good start.

I'm curious, why are you selling it?

Good luck.

·
This Space For Rent
13,964 Posts
I changed your thread title and closed your poll. This is supposed to be a for sale forum and not a forum for polls and questions. If you feel inclined to do so, please do it in the appropriate forum, thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.