NAME: Evan Poole
PHONE NUMBER: 916-708-7636
EMAIL: [email protected]
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: Cash, Cashiers Check, Wire Transfer
ITEM: 2018 Toyota Camry XSE V6
PRICE: $28,500
DESCRIPTION (CAR, YEAR, OTHER):
VIN # 4T1BZ1K1JU010164

Up for sale is my 2018 Camry XSE V6 in Blue Streak /Midnight Black 2-Tone paint scheme. This the V6 powerplant with 301Hp/267 lb-ft matted to an 8 Speed Automatic transmission w/Seq shift mode. It is a very fast and smooth driving car. I have had this car for about 2 year and now that the kids are older, I need something bigger. This is a 1 owner, no accidents, no anything vehicle. I used this car as my work commuter and kid hauler.

No tears in the seat’s scratches or defects. The front of the car was treated to XPEL full clear bra (hood, bumper, headlights, mirrors, under spoiler and Toyota badge) and 35% tinted windows all around. Body is free from road debris and paint fade. It has all the options with exception of Toyotas Nav and birdseye view camera. It is equipped with a Panoramic sunroof and JBL 9 spkr sound system and all of the Toyota safety features.

Car is mechanically sound having been serviced at Maita Toyota here in Sacramento under the Toyota Care plan since inception and it is up to date on all service. Tires are good with 8/32’s left and brakes are good as well. This is a turn key automobile. I have all service records that will also come with the car. Current mileage on the car is 37,020 miles.

This Is a clean title car and it was registered out of state due to my military status when purchased. Owner will be responsible for registering and smogging the vehicle in California should they choose to do so.

I am Asking $28,500. If interested please contact me, txt or phone is fine. Car can be shown by appointment and my schedule is pretty open the next few weeks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts