Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time has come to move on in life and such the 4agte is for sale and will replace with stock 4afe.

I will try to sell this as a complete swap first (I don't see this happening though) then will part out if it comes down to it.

Specs

Late ae92 map 4agze I had the original cluster when I got the swap showing 109 000km's and I have put around 5000km's on it, 3500 of which was with the sc12 still on at stock boost level, this engine runs great.
Block and all brackets sand blasted and painted with por15, will not rust.
oil pan has -10an fitting welded in for oil return then blasted/por15'd
4agze thermostat
aem cam gears
hks timing belt
has regular 4age acc. brackets so alternator on intake side, power steering on exhaust side.
small port intake manifold hot tanked as well as both valve covers.
new water pump, oil pump, rear main seal, valve cover seals,cam seals, intake manifold gasket, fuel injector o-rings, TB gasket.
ngk r copper plugs 8 heat range
always have used Royal Purple xpr 5-30 every 1000km's
you could eat off the inside of the engine
converted wiring harness and cluster to read the dli two pulse signal, 100% plug and play, comes with proper map, ignitor, iat, etc..
log manifold with 1/2" steel flange ceramic coated inside and out has T2 flange on turbo side.
stainless 3" DP with v-band flange coated as well inside and out.
remote oil filter with an fittings and braided lines included.

I also have almost everything to re-install the sc12 if you would rather have it that way, only thing missing is the acc. bracket but if your good at fabbing you could make the alternator work on the exhaust side and in fact the wiring harness was built for it to be on that side so no having to extend wires.

It currently has a garrett 2554r turbo on it which is almost new 1500km's on it which can be included for an extra $500, its a perfect size for this engine/power level at 15psi.

You could even swap this in and drive around with out the turbo untill your ready for it. no intercooler, transmission/clutch or wastegate/bov is included but I could put together a stock c series trans set-up if wanted and help install.

without turbo I want $2000 with all the sc12 stuff and a c series transmission set-up, and not looking to ship at the moment.

·
Fast Toy enthusiast 4ever
1985 Corolla GT-S
454 Posts
wtf bro?

glws..

·
AE92DX 4AFTE
ae92
1,749 Posts
OMG Richard??? Your like the only other devoted guy still on the forums!!!!

wow, well if u decide to ship LMK i might just call you later to get the scoop... hope all is well!!!
-Juan

GOOD SELLER BUY THIS MOTOR

·
Registered
Camry
630 Posts
That is a beautiful motor! Fudge man, wish you were closer to me. Good Luck with the sale. If you ever decided to part please PM me.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
so how long is the stock 4AFE sticking around? :)

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry I never replied didn't notice there was two message systems. my swap will not plug and play into aw11, only ae92 sedan/wagon you would need to have the wiring re-done to use in your mr2.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would like to know if you mapped this engine, if yes, how mutch does it produce?
does not matter if it wont be plug & play, I can figure that out but I WILL need the ECU.
also, where are you from?
and why are you selling it?
is it because it's not like you imagined?
not enough torque?

PS: take a look at the Private message I sent you for more un-awnsered questions.

Please, contact me via email:
[email protected]
or even via phone: 450-549-5493

Thanks,
very interested,
Gilles

PS: i prefer these communication methods so I wont overload this thread.

·
AE92DX 4AFTE
ae92
1,749 Posts
4doorGTS has nvr sold anything not of best quality. He is an A+++ member! i only wish he would change his mind lol

·
Wonderbread
Toyota Tercel, AE86
1,721 Posts
engine is great and pulls hard, ive driven in it...

he just needs money so its up for sale

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the support guys, For anyone else interested the car is still running and most likely will be untill it snows so test drives/compression test can be done untill then, I very often check the plugs and they always look even across the board and very clean.

mustang 1967 I sent you pm.

·
AE92DX 4AFTE
ae92
1,749 Posts
bump for good seller

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sorry to bring this back from the dead. I hope you still have this motor available. I finally have a good ae92 chassis. I'm still highly interested in this swap. I'm located close to the hammer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts