Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've decided to sell my CF trunk and CF hood. Pick up only, $700 OBO. These go for about $750 shipped brand new and still need to be drilled, which can ruin it if not done right the first time. I can ship, but i need money first and buyer pays for shipping. Spoiler not included and there are no holes in the trunk, the spoiler was held on with double sided tape. A clear coat will bring it right back up to new condition and you don't need to drill any holes because it's already done. thank you

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
$250 cash. :D

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
if i can find a cf hood maybe i'll get it.

·
must.resist.modding
'09 Camry SE V6
5,234 Posts
LOL

To whoever moved the post. I posted this in the Gen 6 forum because its only for Gen 6.
I dont know who moved it but Gen 6 or not, it should be in the FS forum.

You're more than welcome to put a link of this thread in your sig. Rules are rules.

GLWS

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
You can grab a hood for like 450 shipped i think. Trunks are way more expensive. If u make me a s2k retro we can work on the price.
let me see what i can do about hood and figure out if i really want to go through with it. maybe next year when weight shaving will be needed lol. i can always have these pieces painted super white by my guy.

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
LOL

To whoever moved the post. I posted this in the Gen 6 forum because its only for Gen 6.
That was me. As dcemureviews mentioned, all for sale threads belong in the 'Car Parts For Sale' forum. I changed the thread's title after I moved it to reflect the item being sold. There's an expiring redirect of 3-days in the Camry forum to direct any additional traffic to this thread :thumbsup:

·
I got a kangaroo as a pet
1,269 Posts
Yes it would, only if you put racing stripes though.

I dont belive racing stripes come with this cf trunk though, so you might have to purchase that else where

1 - 20 of 22 Posts