Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up last week in hopes of installing it in my '07 SE V6, however with a little more research I've found that it will only work if you have the B package JBL system, which I unfortunately lack, so it's up for sale.

Comes with whatever is pictured, does not include navigation DVD. Brand new never installed, just removed from the box to see what's inside and take pictures.

Asking $1,000, no clue as to what these go for nowadays, I just remember them being a $3,000 option when they just came out. Located in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada. I would really prefer local pickup so as to not deal with shipping something that's that expensive and risking it getting damaged in transit. You can E-Mail me at [email protected], or call/ text at 416-826-8989, my name is Faris, feel free to leave me a message if I don't happen to pick up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm, thought this would be gone by now.

This WILL just plug and play into your Gen 6 as long as you have the JBL system from the factory. (Up to 2009 I believe?).

On that note, I'll drop the price by a hundred bucks.

900$.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still got it, probably throw it up on E-Bay in the next couple days, getting tired of looking at it every day lol.

800$.

·
Registered
2005 Toyota Camry XL
11 Posts
Can any experienced guys tell me whether this will fit a 2005 Camry XLE with JBL factory navigation. I'm not sure whether I have a B package or not. Can the outer dash kit be removed and fitted in the 2 din opening i have in the car, also is the harness plug and play.
Thanks

·
Registered
240 Posts
Can any experienced guys tell me whether this will fit a 2005 Camry XLE with JBL factory navigation. I'm not sure whether I have a B package or not. Can the outer dash kit be removed and fitted in the 2 din opening i have in the car, also is the harness plug and play.
Thanks
To answer all your questions, no. Check eBay for 5th Gen stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts