Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling some 3rd Gen (92-96) Toyota Camry power folding mirrors (motorised). They are both power tilting and power foldable at the touch of a button. These were only available in the Japanese domestic market (JDM) and are quite highly sought after.

Comes with:

* Both power mirrors (power folding/tilting)
* Power mirror control box
* Power mirror switch
* Associated plugs

Both mirrors are different colours and have light scuff marks in places, but they'll need to be sanded and painted to match the colour of your car anyway.

The price is $90 USD + shipping from New Zealand. If you're interested please send me a PM and I'll find out the shipping costs involved.

EDIT: After boxing everything up and getting a postage quote, the cost was higher than I expected due to the weight of the mirrors, so I've decided to lower the price to $70 USD. See post #7 below for more details.

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After boxing everything up and getting a postage quote, the cost was higher than I expected due to the weight of the mirrors, so I've decided to lower the price to $70 USD.

The shipping to the US will cost $97.81 NZD ($71.06 USD) on International Air which takes 3-10 working days or $83.14 NZD ($60.41 USD) on International Economy which takes 10-25 working days.

You're more than welcome to check these costs on NZ Post's rate finder. Simply go to www.nzpost.co.nz/ratefinder, click on 'Internationally', then 'Parcels' and enter in the weight/dimensions listed below:

Destination: United States of America
Weight (kg): 4.4
Parcel Value (NZD): $96

Length (mm): 315
Height (mm): 240
Thickness (mm): 255

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wish i could snag these up if shipping wasnt so high =/ but like many things you have to pay to play. GLWS maybe some day ill get a pair lol
Cheers man. The shipping price is a real pain due to the weight of the mirrors. I may be able to knock another $10 US off the price, but that's the lowest I'd be able to go unfortunately as I'm already taking a loss. If you miss out on them feel free to PM in future and I may be able to get you some more :thumbsup:

·
JDM Inspired
1995 Toyota Camry
1,300 Posts
Now my question to you which i would rather post then pm just to answer if anyone else has same question. Is are they auto fold when car is turned off? =] if so i may start to re consider if you can get me a full price shipped to 29579

p.s. are both motors in good working condition? no hoping or skipping? also when you go to paint. the mirror just pops out right? I remember someone posting up (or talking about posting up) a set of these awhile back and i was going crazy lol. Ive began to start piecing together some truely rare parts to put on my 3rd gen.. basically alot of JDM pieces and discontinued products. these would deff be a huge addition. Plus a 95 camry with autofold? deff somthing not expected hahaha

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Now my question to you which i would rather post then pm just to answer if anyone else has same question. Is are they auto fold when car is turned off? =] if so i may start to re consider if you can get me a full price shipped to 29579
No they don't sorry. That's what the little folding button is for. It probably wouldn't be too hard to wire it up that way however :). One cool thing is that they keep folding if you turn the key off part way through (a bit like an electric window). So if you're in a hurry you just press the button, pull the key out and they'll continue to fold.

·
Registered
Camry 1996 V6 LE
1,128 Posts
Are these from the car where steering wheel is on the right (actually, wrong! :D) side? In this case they won't work for US/Europe, since the mirrors should be different.

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
^ They're not all that different, apparently.

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Are these from the car where steering wheel is on the right (actually, wrong! :D) side? In this case they won't work for US/Europe, since the mirrors should be different.
Yes, RHD. They'll work perfectly on LHD cars as far as I know. I'm more than happy to provide measurements of the mounting studs if you like. The mirror switch also has a button to choose from left to right, so there's no reason it wouldn't be completely compatible :). It's been done before too.

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
Also scott... I'll definitely ask you for a set of these at some point if I get another freakin camry! :lol: So don't worry if you can't sell these.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.