Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Camry
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey TN, this is rizzy a gen3 camry member, i cant log on to my account so my buddy will be selling my parts for me.. heres wat i got up for grabs..

BC racing br type coilovers these are applicable for 3 and 4gen camry as well for ES300 lexus not sure what year.. thier coils are awesome had then for about 10 months.. selling them for $600 plus shipping

gen3 black housing head lights with Bi-Xenon projectors morimoto h1 with e55 shrouds this includes the projector head lights along with corners which has light smoke tints on it, 4 piece clear bumper light which are also smoked tinted. and a pair of 6000k DS2 HID bulb all u need is the ballast. $400 plus shipping for everything, thats a major face lift all at once!!.

i have a poly. rear roof spoiler painted black $80 plus shipping

Whiteline rear sway bar and end links.. this one is a tuff one. i dont have the original to swap and i still drive the car the only way i see my self selling it is but mailing me your stock one and i can exchange it.. and shipped u the whiteline one back.. this part would be best sold locally so hope u NY guys take advantage of it.. price is firm $100 with end links.

im puting the car back to stock and putting it for sale.. please email me at [email protected]
and for local text or call 347 475 5145, thanks for looking..

·
VVT-1MZ + ES5spd
Toyota Corolla
2,017 Posts
If your willing to drive down to philly i'd do a trade on the whiteline RSB plus cash on my end of course.

·
Registered
2010 Camry
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
$650 including shipping on the coils..
$400 including shipping on Retrofit headlights, clear bumper lights, hid relay, and d2s 6000k hid kit (ballest and bulb) ready to go just buy and bolt it on..

·
Registered
2010 Camry
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
coilovers $600 shipped
retrofits $350 shipped
roof spoiler $80 shipped
radiator shroud $40 shipped
cosmo intake $40 shipped
vibrant 1046 muffler $80 shipped

everything priced with shipping included.....

·
WagonSC=Lots of groceries
1994 Camry V6 Wagon
337 Posts
Is the cosmo intake for a V6 or an I4?

Is it 40$ shipped to Canada.... postal code is J7Y 1C5.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.