Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Gen4 Camry OBX-R exhaust

Alright, I'm moving onto a new project and have returned my Camry (mostly) back to stock. Hence the partout!.

OBX-R full exhaust. This was customized to make it actually bolt-on, as from the factory it is missing a bunch of stuff (mounting brackets, O2 holes). I did a thread with full review of this unit here:
https://www.toyotanation.com/forum/103-camry-3rd-4th-gen-1992-1996-1997-2001-1st-gen-solara-1999-2003/1588810-2-2l-5s-fe-obx-r-racing-exhaust-review-dyno-pics.html

OBX sells this exhaust in two sections, front and cat-back, for over $500 without the catalytic converter and with missing brackets. I'm asking $350 picked up in Brooklyn, NY (or meet up within reasonable distance) including the MagnaFlow HM catalytic and O2 bungs welded on. A real bolt-on kit.
Pictures in the next post due to TN picture upload limit.

SOLD:
Tein Springs SKL20-AUB00. They're in MINT condition, only had them for few thousand miles. I have them listed on eBay at the link below, so check there for more pics.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/232752456517
Asking $105 + Shipping
Gen4 Camry/Gen1 Solara 5 speed manual conversion kit. These parts are same for both 4 and 6 cylinder cars (except for flywheel bolts, and maybe transmission to block bolts). This kit does NOT include the transmission, mount, flywheel and clutch which are specific to 4 or 6 cyl cars.
You can check my swap thread below for more info:
https://www.toyotanation.com/forum/103-camry-3rd-4th-gen-1992-1996-1997-2001-1st-gen-solara-1999-2003/420481-5spd-swap-do-not-do.html#post3929469
I'm asking $200 + S&H for this set.
I also have the 5SFE flywheel and used clutch set if interested.

S51 M/T transmission mounting bracket and transmission mount. This is for 4 cyl specific transmissions. Asking $20+S&H.
StopTech Stainless Steel brake lines. These are DOT approved and are completely legit and street legal, unlike some other brake line manufacturers. Front and rear set, PNs 95044021 and 950.44516 respectively. Rears are for DISK BRAKES ONLY. Will not work for drums. New they're over $120. Asking $60 + S&H

Attachments

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5spd swap kit is off to a new home.

Any takers on OBX-R exhaust? Will be off to eBay soon.

Oh, the TRD Rear Sway Bar is now officially for sale! Any takers on this piece of unobtainium? Pics soon, though likely will go to eBay, too.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cyber Monday bump!

Also have 2014 Highlander Front Calipers + 350mm disks + pads "BBK" kit for any gen Camrys. Will try to get pics soon.

RSB sold.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Listed the T W M Performance short shifter w/ assembly for Gen4 Camry/Gen1 Solara on eBay. Contact me through the forum and I can do a better price.

SOLD

Should have pics of the calipers soon - finally dug up the box with them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Short Shifter SOLD. My stash of Camry performance goodies is dwindling down.

I think I'm going to separate the OBX exhaust into headers & cat, and catback section and sell separately.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SS Brake Lines sold and shipped. Down to just the exhaust.

Also adding audio system: full 00-01 Camry JBL set - front and rear speakers, tweeters with covers, amp and amp harness. No head unit, but I suggest you go aftermarket anyway (or at least get a 6-disc CD changer version from the Tacoma) Pics soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts