2000 GMC Sierra Z71, Extended Cab, Standard Bed.
129K highway miles, this was a commuter, not a work truck.
Clean title at hand.
The truck is equipped with the 5.3L V8 engine and automatic transmission.
This is the Z71 package which includes the upgraded suspension and of course 4WD.
THE GOOD -
* The truck is in a great mechanical condition, everything works well.
Oil changes and check ups have been done by the dealer and it has brand new brake pads all around.
* Exterior shows minor wear as would be expected from a used car but the paint is nice and shiny.
This is the 4 door body (not 3 like some others).
* This is the SLT trim which is the highest trim level.
What it means is that it has powered everything - doors, windows, mirrors as well as 6 way adjustable (!) powered and HEATED leather seats (in the front) which are the most comfortable seats you're likely to find in any truck.
Leather wrapped steering wheel and some good looking chrome bits and pieces are also a part of the SLT trim.
* Optional equipment also includes of cruise control (an excellent anti-speeding ticket device), stainless steel exhaust system which is rather quiet but gives a nice power boost, bed liner, billet grill, custom sound system with an Alpine CD player, Kenwood Amp and speakers.
* The truck does have the tow package that I have upgraded thinking that I'm going to do some towing with but didn't really need to.
The tow hitch was upgraded to a 10K lbs Eckhart unit and they handled the installation.
They also upgraded the wiring to a 7 pin and installed a good electric brake controller.
* The truck has some really nice 18" wheels on it with Chrome finish that really make it stand out but unlike larger wheels it doesn't make the ride bad or cost a fortune to replace tires.
THE BAD -
There really isn't anything in the truck that is exceptionally bad, however, there are a few things that you'll want to do at some point -
* The two rear tires are nearing the end of their lives, the local "just tires" store quoted $300 for a pair of those mounted, balanced and out the door.
This is for a pair that matches the front tires.
* Fuel pump will need to be replaced at some point, I know this because the fuel gauge sometimes acts up (the sender is a part of the fuel pump).
The part goes for little over $100 online and if you're handy with tools you can do it yourself.
The local garage wanted $250 for the whole thing.
* The arm rest covers of the front seats has some wear and tear.
I doubt you'll find a cleaner truck for the money.
I used to work as a construction project manager and I needed to show up with a truck for the show part of it, I hardly ever carried anything in it.
It is very comfortable and luxurious.
KBB website quotes $10,500 for excellent condition or $9,700 for good condition.
I have a lot of upgrades in the truck therefore I'm asking for a very fair $10,000 of best REASONABLE offer.
I will NOT take low ball offers so please don't waste your time.
Serious buyers are welcome to call me at 818-339-3884.
Truck is located in Van Nuys, CA.