Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banning is an art.
1992 Camry V6 LE
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: My 1992 Camry V6 LE

Well the day has come and I have to finally sell this car. :( I'm looking for $7500 Cdn, located in Scarborough. Please check the link below for full specs as there are a lot of mods that are not included (i.e. rims, exhaust, stereo, etc.). To say the least, this car has been well-maintained and runs extremely well. Plus it looks nice too...no rust, the paint is pretty good for a 13 year old car.

I'll be selling my mods on TN shortly, I just have to compile a list of things...ie ALT Seven rims w/tires (in the pic), Pioneer Deck, CD changer, CV component speakers, etc.

Please email me at [email protected] or PM me...or heck call me at 416-737-8737. It's available for viewings after 6pm on weekdays, and on weekdays.

PLEASE VIEW THIS LINK FOR FULL SPECS.

·
Sleeper-still sleeping
474 Posts
You're selling your car?! :eek: What for?? What's your next ride gonna be?

Just a couple questions:
1) by the sound of your post, you want to sell the car as a whole, right? But you're parting out the mods only?
2) is your antenna the S2K mod? If you ARE parting out some stuff, would you be able to sell that to me? :D But that's ONLY if you're parting...

Anyways, good luck with your sale. I'd pick it up in an instant if I had more money...at least it's in better condition than my car. :thumbup:

PM me if you get that list done! :)

Redline

edit: SRY....just saw your link to your BUY/SELL/TRADE thread....but would you be selling anything else?

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Camry
1,384 Posts
Redline said:
You're selling your car?! :eek: What for?? What's your next ride gonna be?

Just a couple questions:
1) by the sound of your post, you want to sell the car as a whole, right? But you're parting out the mods only?
2) is your antenna the S2K mod? If you ARE parting out some stuff, would you be able to sell that to me? :D But that's ONLY if you're parting...

Anyways, good luck with your sale. I'd pick it up in an instant if I had more money...at least it's in better condition than my car. :thumbup:

PM me if you get that list done! :)

Redline

edit: SRY....just saw your link to your BUY/SELL/TRADE thread....but would you be selling anything else?

Look at the image on his signature.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts