Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TN's Mad Chemist
95 Camry
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a pair of Clarion 6x9's, model: SRR6946. Peak output: 350W. I originally purchased these with intentions to install on my Camry, but ended up installing a set of Pioneers instead. They are in good condition with all original wiring and screws included. They have a bit of cosmetic damage, but they work fine!!! See the first pic, it is simply a piece of plastic that can be glued back on. It is the same for both speakers. I am located in Dearborn, Michigan. First 15$ USD+Shipping take 'em!

·
Registered
2020 Camry SE
1,534 Posts
You know of any reviews on these speakers? I cant seem to find any.

·
TN's Mad Chemist
95 Camry
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately I don't... When I bought these, my friend had a set installed in his car, I have to say they sounded really nice(he has an aftermarket headset, I must mention thought) But like I said, I found a set of more powerful pioneers that matched my headset... Hence why I'm selling....

·
Don't get mad. Get even.
a Toyota camry, daaa
1,778 Posts
I was looking for some too, but no much out there....

Customer Reviews - Clarion SRR6946
STRETCH From BRADENTON,FL.
I BOUGHT THESE SPEAKERS FOR MY ALTIMA AND THEY SOUND GREAT. ONLY DOWNSIDE IS YOU NEED A GOOD HEAD UNIT SO THE SPEAKERS DO NOT DISTORT.WAY BETTER THAN MY SONY EXPLODE 6X9 I HAD. MUST BUY FOR THE PRICE.

·
TN's Mad Chemist
95 Camry
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was looking for some too, but no much out there....

Customer Reviews - Clarion SRR6946
STRETCH From BRADENTON,FL.
I BOUGHT THESE SPEAKERS FOR MY ALTIMA AND THEY SOUND GREAT. ONLY DOWNSIDE IS YOU NEED A GOOD HEAD UNIT SO THE SPEAKERS DO NOT DISTORT.WAY BETTER THAN MY SONY EXPLODE 6X9 I HAD. MUST BUY FOR THE PRICE.
Thanks for the find:thumbsup: They are still up for sale if anyone is interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts