Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Chevy Corvette
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting out- 2000 Solara SE coupe parts (051 diamond white exterior, FA10 dark gray interior)

I have a 2000 Solara I’m parting out it’s white with dark gray trim - I currently own this parts car, it’s a US/Federal emissions spec v6 SE coupe.
Parts NOT available- bumpers (foam & steel impact bars OK), right door, fenders, transmission (including internal items), front corner lights and hood are NOT available.

These should fit most 99-01 Solaras and some parts MAY fit gen 1.5 (02-03).

I will use this thread to post as I get around to taking pictures, writing the descriptions - many are on eBay but I will give better price to TN members. I live north east of Baltimore (21286) and can meet for larger items. If you don’t see something, feel free to reach out and I’ll let you know if it’s available. All items as is.

·
Registered
98 Chevy Corvette
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
99-01 Toyota Camry Solara fog light housings from a US spec 2000 model. It’s in good used condition and not cracked. Should fit years 1999-2001. This one has some minor scratches in the front lens that may be able to be buffed out, but it’s not broken. I believe this to be OEM- not aftermarket. $110 shipped for both OR split up for $65 each, lower 48, paypal accepted. As is, does not include wiring, what you see in the pics is what you get.

LEFT/driver foglight pictures

RIGHT/passenger foglight pictures

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know this a older thread checking to see if you have the Engine Plate - Toyota 51439-33010 and any all bolts that bolt it on or onto it. I think the bumper cover bolt to it.

·
Registered
98 Chevy Corvette
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK I checked unfortunately I don't have the under engine splash guard. Thanks for the interest, good luck with your search.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts